- Product Description
- Typical applications
- After-sales commitment
- Commodity name: ZDKA94 Thermocouple Isolated Safety Barrier
- Commodity ID: 1084834516628557824
The passive galvanic isolator does not require additional power supply.It is used to realize the electrical isolation between the transmitter and the instruments and equipment connected to it, protect the transmitter, and improve the anti-interference ability of the system.
Complete products, processing a variety of signals
Low power consumption, low heat generation, energy saving
Reliable connection and easy maintenance
Input signal: thermocouple signal
Output signal: 4~20mADC (load resistance≤500Ω) or 1~5VDC (load resistance≥250KW)
Basic error: ±0.2%FS
Explosion-proof mark: [Exib] IICT6
Explosion-proof rating: 220V (AC/DC)
Intrinsically safe circuit rating: maximum open circuit voltage ≤85V, maximum short circuit current ≤20mA
Power consumption: ≤2W
Power supply voltage: 24VDC±5%
Temperature drift: ≤0.01%FS/°C
Relative humidity: ≤85%RH
Ambient temperature: 0-50°C
Working environment: frequency ≤25Hz, amplitude (double) ≤±0.1mm
The external magnetic field is ≤400A/M, and the surrounding area does not contain corrosive gases or impurities.
Installation method: after-disk card installation (DIN35 track)
01 Reliable corporate qualifications
02 Invest heavily to create ingenuity and quality
03 After-sales service commitment
The company promises to the user that the hardware and accessories that should be provided when this instrument is supplied do not have any defects in the material and manufacturing process.Calculated from the date of purchase of the instrument, during the warranty period, if the user is notified of such defects, the company will implement unconditional free repair or free replacement of the products that are indeed defective.
The company guarantees a 7-day return and 1-year warranty for all recorder products, and lifetime maintenance.
1. For customers' technical questions, we promise to deal with them within 4 hours.
2. For instruments returned to the factory for repair, we promise to issue test results within 3 working days and complete the repair within 7 working days.
3. After the instrument is returned to the customer, the user will be visited within 2 weeks, and free consultation on automation-related technologies will be provided.